ORLANDO, Fla. -

Judge Belvin Perry has denied Casey Anthony's objection to his order that she pay nearly $97,000 in investigative costs in the search for her daughter and also ordered that she pay an additional $119,000 to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Anthony's defense filed the objection to the initial order earlier this week.

Perry ordered the Sheriff's Office to revise its investigative costs breakdown in order to include more detail. The revised report from the Sheriff's Office included an additional $119,822.25 in costs, bringing the total than Anthony owed to the Sheriff's Office to $145,660.21.

Anthony is being charged for investigative costs incurred while authorities were searching for Caylee Anthony, who was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in December 2008 and Anthony, 25, was found not guilty of murder in Caylee's death in July.

The court determined that law enforcement no longer considered Caylee missing as of Sept. 30, 2008. She is not being charged for costs of the investigation once it became a homicide case.

Anthony was found guilty of four counts of lying to law enforcement when she told investigators Caylee had been kidnapped by a nanny. During her trial, her defense team said that Caylee was never kidnapped, and had drowned in the family pool in June 2008.

Perry said the cost is a civil judgement against Anthony.

Initial estimates put the investigative costs Anthony could have been charged as high as $500,000.