We take a lot of things for granted, but there are children in our community who are embarrassed to go to school because their shoes are falling apart or their shoes are too small. You can help a needy child feel confident as they start the school year by donating a new pair of shoes to Kicks for the Kids.
Donate shoes that can be worn by children in kindergarten through high school. You can drop off new shoes at Channel 4, or any of these drop off locations through July 31:
- WJXT Channel 4: 4 Broadcast Place, Jacksonville 32207
- Meow & Barks Boutique: 1537 San Marco Boulevard, 32207
- 904 Fashions: 9268 Lem Turner Road, Jacksonville, 32208
- Nail Boutique: 877 Stockton Street, Jacksonville, 32204
- Jones and Rose: 2955 Christopher Road, Jacksonville 32217