A court on Tuesday released the names of the jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial.
In July, Anthony, 25, was found not guilty of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008. Anthony was found guilty of lying to authorities.
After the verdict, jurors received death threats, prompting Judge Belvin Perry to order a "cooling off" period before releasing the names, which is standard procedure in Florida.
The 12 jurors and three alternates were selected from Pinellas County, along Florida's Gulf Coast, because of concerns about pretrial publicity in Orlando, where the two-month trial was held. The jurors were sequestered until the verdict was announced.
Anthony was released from jail a couple of weeks after her trial ended. She is now serving probation on an unrelated check fraud charge at an undisclosed location in Florida.
Anthony was deposed earlier in October for a civil lawsuit that accuses her of ruining another woman's reputation. Anthony told detectives in 2008 that her daughter had been kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez.
Detectives have said no such baby sitter existed. But there is an Orlando woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, and she is suing Anthony for defamation.