Christmas in Old St. Augustine
Florida Living History Inc. will present its second annual heritage event -– Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín (hristmas in Old St. Augustine) -– from 6 to 9 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 15 at Mission Nombre de Dios in St. Augustine.
This holiday, heritage celebration will include:
- Living historians in period garb, representing the citizens of 16th-century San Agustín de la Florida
- Las Posadas – a colonial, Spanish Christmas procession;
- Colonial Spanish musical entertainment
- A 16th-century, Spanish Christmas play
- Samples of colonial Spanish holiday treats
- A belén (a traditional Spanish Nativity scene)
- All presented by torch and candlelight on the grounds of historic Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche.
For further information on Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-FLA-HIST (1-877-352-4478).