12 pieces store bought Frozen Biscuits
1 cup Granulated Sugar
2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
Combine and mix well.
½ cup Powdered Sugar, sifted
1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 tablespoon Milk
Combine all ingredients and mix with whisk until smooth.
6 pieces Sliced Bacon
Slice bacon into ½ inch pieces and slowly render on low heat. Cook until bacon is crispy. Strain the bacon and reserve. Chop bacon into a powder consistency and place onto a paper towel.
1. Take biscuits from the freezer and separate. Allow biscuits to thaw for 10 minutes. Using a ring mold punch
a hole out of the center of the biscuit.
2. Fry the biscuits at 350 degrees until golden brown on one side and flip. Repeat process on the other side.
3. When golden brown put the fried biscuit directly into the cinnamon mixture and coat evenly.
4. Now dip the warm biscuit into the maple glaze. Only coat one side of the doughnut.
5. Finally dip the glazed side of the biscuit into the bacon crumble.
6. Best served warm!
Copyright 2013 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.