The Greater Jax Area USO Welcome Center at Jacksonville International Airport offers a variety of free services to active duty military and their families, retired military, National Guard and reservists. In particular, they are provided with free refreshments, information and referrals and Cyber Café services.
The USO is committed to improving the quality of life of service men and women and their families.
During the month of July we're asking viewers to Support Our Troops by donating snacks and travel-size personal care items for military travelers who visit the USO Welcome Center at Jacksonville International Airport.
Click here for a list of suggested items. We'll have a collection box at Channel 4 and at several Memorial locations:
- Channel 4 Studios, 4 Broadcast Place, Jacksonville
- Memorial Hospital, 3625 University Blvd. South, Jacksonville
- Memorial Emergency Care Center Julington Creek, 42 Doctors Village Drive, St. Johns
- Memorial Imaging – Mandarin, 11701 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonville
- Memorial Family Medicine – Point Meadows, 7740 Point Meadows Drive, Suite 201, Jacksonville
- Memorial Family Medicine – Jacksonville Beach, 630 Jacksonville Drive, Jacksonville Beach