RECIPE: Very Veggie Egg Mug Scrambler
Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 1 serving (1 scrambler each)
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 small frozen broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Dash, ground black pepper
- Salsa (optional)
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Add broccoli and carrot. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; blot vegetables with paper towel.
- Add Egg Beaters, 1 tablespoon cheese and pepper to mug; mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 30 seconds more or until set. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve immediately with salsa, if desired.
For more information:
Copyright 2011 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.