Chef Matthew Medure, from MShack burgers, shares his recipe for a bison sunrise burger - so you can step up your tailgating party the MShack way.
1# Ground Bison, plus 4 ounces
4T Maytag Blue Cheese
4T Cooked Bacon, minced
4 Potato Buns, buttered and toasted
2T Shack Sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare 4 round Bison patties and make a small indention in the center of each.
2. Place the cheese and bacon in each indention and top with a little more ground meat.
3. Heat a skillet to medium high with butter and add the Bison patties.
4. Continue cooking for two minutes on each side.
5. Remove patties from the pan and let rest and plate to keep warm.
6. Cook the eggs and serve sunny side up onto the meat.
7. Place cooked patties and egg on toasted bun, top with shack sauce and serve.