Recipe: New Zealand Rack of Lamb
A recipe for Easter
New Zealand Rack of Lamb
Rack of Lamb
1/2 teaspoon chopper garlic
1/2 ounce dijon mustard
Pinch fresh chopped rosemary, plus additional sprigs for garnish
2 ounces dried cherry port wine sauce
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pre-heat a sauté pan on medium heat
- Once pan is warm, add olive oil and sear the lamb rack evenly on each side. Remove from pan.
- Rub mustard, chopped garlic and chopped rosemary evenly on the lamb rack.
- Season the lamb rack to taste with salt and pepper
- Cook lamb in oven until desired temperature, remove and allow to rest
- Cut rack into chops, arrange on serving platter and garnish with rosemary sprigs
Copyright 2013 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.