Stuffed Burgers for a Crowd | Serves 12
What you need for the recipe:
¼ lb. Nature Source Natural Ground Beef per person
1 Tbsp. filling (see below)
12 Berkley & Jensen Hamburger Rolls, split & toasted
Assorted chopped Fresh Herbs mixed with softened Land O’ Lakes Butter,
Grilled Baby Bell Peppers, finely chopped, and Sargento Bistro Blends Taco Cheese, Gorgonzola Cheese and Applegate Farms Bacon, finely crumbled
Shredded Wellsley Farms Extra Sharp Cheddar and finely chopped steamed broccoli
How to make it:
· Divide each portion of ground beef equally and form into two thin patties.
· Place 1 Tbsp. of filling in center of first patty.
· Place second patty on top, pinch edges to seal patties together.
· Place on an oiled grill, pre-heated to medium-high. Cook 5 minutes, then carefully fill each patty. Cook another 5-7 minutes until instant-read thermometer reads 160 degrees in center.
· Place on toasted rolls and serve immediately with lots of toppings.