3. Place the bread mixture, chopped parsley, salt, porcini powder, oregano, fennel seed, red pepper, ricotta, grated parmesan, eggs, and milk into a stainless steel mixing bowl and stir to combine.
4. Add the veal and fold it into the mixture.
5. Brush the blended oil onto a sheet pan.
6. Portion the veal mixture into 3 oz. polpette and place them into the oiled hotel pan.
7. Place the pan of polpette into the oven and cook for 20 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
8. Serve the polpette over the polenta and garnish with fresh ricotta and tomato sauce
VEAL & PROSCIUTTO POLPETTE with CREAMY POLENTA
Whole Milk 1 qt.
Heavy Cream 1 Cup
Kosher Salt 2 tsp.
White Vinegar 1 oz.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 tsp.
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, cream, and salt and place it over high heat
2. Allow the milk mixture to reach 180°F.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the vinegar.
4. Allow the ricotta curds to form for 5 minutes.
5. Line a strainer with two layers of WET cheesecloth and place the strainer over a large container.