6. Pour the ricotta and remaining liquid into the strainer and the cheese to drain for 15 minutes.
7. Once the ricotta has drained completely, place it in a clean mixing bowl and fold the olive oil in.
VEAL & PROSCIUTTO POLPETTE with CREAMY POLENTA
Blended Oil 1 Tbsp.
Onion, 1/8 inch dice 2 Tbsp.
Garlic, minced 1 Tbsp.
Chicken Stock 3 Cups
Whole Milk 1 pint
Polenta 1 Cup
Kosher Salt 1 tsp.
Parmesan, finely grated ½ Cup
1. Warm a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add the oil, onion and garlic.
2. Sweat the onion and garlic over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
3. Season with ½ tsp. of kosher salt and add the chicken stock and milk.
4. Bring the liquid to a boil and whisk in the polenta.
5. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the polenta, stirring regularly, for 20-25 minutes.
6. Whisk in the salt and grated parmesan.