A fire that apparently started in the garage of a home on Lake Shore Boulevard on Wednesday morning consumed the house, but Jacksonville firefighters say two women and their two dogs made it out of the house safely.
Alan Lesley, the homeowner who was not home when the fire started, said he thinks foul play is involved. He said a month ago someone broke into the carport and he roughed him up. At that point, Lesley said, the man said he'd be back.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.