The Economic Policy Institute has…
Firefighters say a kerosine space heater caused the fire at a Jacksonville Beach home on Wednesday. Two people got out safely, but a dog and bird died.
Firefighters on Wednesday afternoon battled a fire at a home in the 500 block of 1st Street South in Jacksonville Beach that had threatened a multi-story condominium building next door.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.