Holidays are a…
A scare -- perhaps more for parents than students -- Thursday morning when a Terry Parker student shook acid in a soda bottle and it overflowed in a hallway.
Terry Parker High School went on code red lockdown Thursday morning as a precaution after acid overflowed from a soda bottle that was shaken, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.