Fire guts Mandarin home

Published On: Nov 20 2012 12:13:07 PM EST   Updated On: Nov 20 2012 01:29:02 PM EST

A married couple were hospitalized for smoke inhalation after a house fire Tuesday morning in the Julington Creek area of Mandarin.

1 / 6

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of News4Jax or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement
Alert
Advertisement

Marketplace

Caring

Mental Health

Advertisement