Space heater cause of house fire

Published On: Nov 28 2012 03:24:25 PM EST

Firefighters say a kerosine space heater caused the fire at a Jacksonville Beach home on Wednesday. Two people got out safely, but a dog and bird died.

1 / 5

Firefighters on Wednesday afternoon battled a fire at a home in the 500 block of 1st Street South in Jacksonville Beach that had threatened a multi-story condominium building next door.

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of News4Jax or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement
Alert
Advertisement

Marketplace

Caring

Mental Health

Advertisement