Fireworks Spectacular on the Downtown Jacksonville Riverfront
- When: 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Jacksonville Landing, Northbank and Southbank Riverwalks
- Jacksonville's fireworks display can be seen during Channel 4's Fireworks Spectacular, airing 8-10 p.m.
- When: 9 p.m.
- Where: Sea Walk Pavilion
Fourth of July Celebration at Moosehaven (Orange Park) (Other Clay county celebrations)
- When: 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where:Moosehaven, 1701 Park Avenue, Orange Park
There is a $5 admission between 3-8:30 p.m. Fireworks to follow. Military and immediate family, all children 12 and under free. Country Star Jerrod Neimann live in concert at 7 p.m.
St. Augustine Fourth of July Concert and Fireworks Over the Matanzas (St. Johns celebrations)
- When: 6:30 p.m. concert at 1 South Castilla Drive; fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: St. Augustine
Fernandina Beach Stars and Stripes Freedom Festival
- When: 7-945 p.m.
- Where:Centre Street,
There will be a small town parade at 7 p.m. and the fireworks will be shown at 9:35 p.m. on the waterfront.
St. Marys 4th of July Celebration
- Where: Historic Downtown
There will be plenty of activities all day: A race at 7 a.m. and a parade at 10 a.m. There will also be arts and crafts for the kids to enjoy as well as free food. Fireworks at nightfall.
Amelia River Cruises 4th of July Fireworks Cruise
- When: 9p.m.
- Where: 1 N. Front Street- Historic Fernandina Beach
Amelia River Cruises offers a one hour cruise out to view the fireworks from the water. Price is $10 per person and you can bring your own food and drinks.
Brunswick Old Fashioned Fourth of July
- When: July 4th at 7p.m.
- Where:Mary Ross Waterfront Park, Gloucester and Bay streets, downtown Brunswick
Includes games, prizes, watermelon and fireworks over the river at dark. Free.
Jekyll Island Celebration
- When: Open at 6 p.m. Fireworks at sundown.
- Where: Great Dunes Park, Georgia