"Unfortunately, there's a lot that's still going on with violence in our community, with violence against other people," resident Marc Booker said. "There's a lot of people trying to pull together and understand that there needs to be unity."
- Military standoff escalates in Ukraine
- Families await news of missing Malaysian airliner
- Expert: Malaysia flight was 'at safest point'
- History's deadliest commercial jet crashes
- NekNominate inspires random acts of kindness
- Sister: Mom who drove into ocean saw 'demons'
- U.S. Navy secretly set to seize Iranian arms
- Tom Brokaw's 'very pleased' with progress in cancer fight
- Ex-madam pleads guilty to drug charge