"Unfortunately, there's a lot that's still going on with violence in our community, with violence against other people," resident Marc Booker said. "There's a lot of people trying to pull together and understand that there needs to be unity."
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- U.S. women having fewer children
- How a UK pop song helped free Nelson Mandela
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- It's a winter mess from the SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the U.S.