"Unfortunately, there's a lot that's still going on with violence in our community, with violence against other people," resident Marc Booker said. "There's a lot of people trying to pull together and understand that there needs to be unity."
- Georgia law OKs guns in schools, bars
- Authorities search ferry owner's offices
- Limited restitution for child porn victims
- Prince Charles' brother-in-law dies in N.Y.
- More drug offenders eligible for clemency
- Ukraine crisis goes on; U.S. troops in Poland
- Obama starts tour with reassurance to Japan
- Hamas, Fatah aim to form unity government
- Obama vows government support post-landslide