"Unfortunately, there's a lot that's still going on with violence in our community, with violence against other people," resident Marc Booker said. "There's a lot of people trying to pull together and understand that there needs to be unity."
- Bush writes book about Bush
- In Gaza, safe havens offer little security
- Police: Man planned to eat girlfriend's dog
- WHO: Ebola death toll tops 700
- OSCE team reaches MH17 crash site area
- What is Ebola and why does it kill?
- Could Ebola come to the United States?
- No deal: Argentina in default as talks fail
- What is risk of catching Ebola on a plane?