"Unfortunately, there's a lot that's still going on with violence in our community, with violence against other people," resident Marc Booker said. "There's a lot of people trying to pull together and understand that there needs to be unity."
- MH17: What happens to victims' bodies next?
- Teen pilot killed at sea in quest for record
- Dutch pay respects to MH17 victims
- Fake applicants got Affordable Care Act subsidies
- Report: 48 killed in Taiwan plane crash
- Ukraine: Two military jets shot down
- Bloomberg flying to Israel to protest FAA ban
- U.S. extends ban on flights into Tel Aviv
- Sierre Leone Ebola doctor contracts virus