Actor Larry Hagman, who created one of television's iconic supervillains with the treacherous J.R. Ewing of "Dallas," died Friday, according to a family statement released to the Dallas Morning News. He was 81.
- Bernanke's advice for college grads
- Police: Pakistani politician killed
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- Car plows into crowd, pinning people under it
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Feds probing Connecticut train crash
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Beckham plays final home match