If you do go barefoot, treat your feet like your hands and wash them often. You can even use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Reddy also said the first signs of an infection or problem; redness, cracking or peeling on the bottoms of your feet that you've never had before. It's at that point he said you need to see a doctor.
- Poll: 59% approve of sanctions against Russia
- Senate clears military sex assault bill
- 2 days later, no sign of missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Who were Malaysia flight's mystery men?
- Prosecutors seek to link D.C. mayor to scheme
- Who travels with a stolen passport?
- Pro-Russian forces tighten Crimea grip
- Edward Snowden addresses SXSW via Web
- Intriguing things owned by wealthy Russians