If you do go barefoot, treat your feet like your hands and wash them often. You can even use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Reddy also said the first signs of an infection or problem; redness, cracking or peeling on the bottoms of your feet that you've never had before. It's at that point he said you need to see a doctor.
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Congress having trouble with health care signup
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- 6 questioned in Mexico radioactive theft