If you do go barefoot, treat your feet like your hands and wash them often. You can even use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Reddy also said the first signs of an infection or problem; redness, cracking or peeling on the bottoms of your feet that you've never had before. It's at that point he said you need to see a doctor.
- Several stabbed after NFL football game
- Uncertainty after North Korean execution
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks
- Average American inheritance: $177,000
- China's first lunar probe to land on the moon
- Guard arrested in theft of Lakers rings
- Twitter restores blocking function after outcry