If you do go barefoot, treat your feet like your hands and wash them often. You can even use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Reddy also said the first signs of an infection or problem; redness, cracking or peeling on the bottoms of your feet that you've never had before. It's at that point he said you need to see a doctor.
- 5 still hospitalized after trains crash
- Violence surges in strategic Syrian city
- Pakistanis vote after party official's death
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Iraq racked by violence
- 2 FBI agents die in hostage rescue training
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Obama to give promised speech on terrorism, drones
- Despite 'shortage of common sense' in D.C., Obama expresses optimism