If you do go barefoot, treat your feet like your hands and wash them often. You can even use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Reddy also said the first signs of an infection or problem; redness, cracking or peeling on the bottoms of your feet that you've never had before. It's at that point he said you need to see a doctor.
- Shipwreck: Passengers 'forced to stay put'
- Obama, Biden announce millions for job training
- No more $5 vocab words on redesigned SAT
- MH370 families storm out of briefing
- Ukraine military push appears to stall
- UNC: Experts see flaws in whistleblower work
- Judge overturns North Dakota abortion law
- What caused South Korean ferry to sink?
- US Airways won't fire worker who sent lewd tweet