If you do go barefoot, treat your feet like your hands and wash them often. You can even use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Reddy also said the first signs of an infection or problem; redness, cracking or peeling on the bottoms of your feet that you've never had before. It's at that point he said you need to see a doctor.
- Senate confirms McDonald as Veterans Affairs secretary
- Frustrated governor writes Obama about border kids
- 'Apparent stowaway' body found in wheel well
- Girl hit by plane dies from injuries
- U.S., EU hit Russia with more sanctions
- Boehner denies GOP plans to impeach Obama
- Israel: Ball 'is in 'Hamas' court'
- Obama announces new sanctions against Russia
- 1 in 3 US adults have 'debt in collections'