If you do go barefoot, treat your feet like your hands and wash them often. You can even use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Reddy also said the first signs of an infection or problem; redness, cracking or peeling on the bottoms of your feet that you've never had before. It's at that point he said you need to see a doctor.
- Oops. Senate makes $2 billion error
- Police: Man planned to eat girlfriend's dog
- Is 2014 the deadliest year for flights?
- Peace Corps removes workers over Ebola threat
- CIA interrogation report could be released next week
- Could a blood test predict suicides?
- In Gaza, 'humanitarian window' shuts fast
- Bergdahl to be questioned soon about capture
- BofA hit with $1.3 billion mortgage penalty