Bucknell became the latest team to earn an automatic bid into the NCAA men's basketball tournament, beating Lafayette in the Patriot League final Wednesday night.
The Bison join the teams that have already automatically qualified for the NCAA field:
• Belmont (Ohio Valley Conference)
• Creighton (Missouri Valley)
• Davidson (Southern)
• Florida Gulf Coast (Atlantic Sun)
• Gonzaga (West Coast)
• Harvard (Ivy League)
• Iona (Metro Atlantic Athletic)
• James Madison (Colonial Athletic Association)
• Liberty (Big South)
• Long Island University Brooklyn (Northeast Conference)
• South Dakota State (The Summit League)
• Valparaiso (Horizon League)
• Western Kentucky (Sun Belt)
The tournament field of 68 teams will be announced Sunday evening. Thirty-one teams automatically qualify.