A great way to use your summer veggies for a hot and healthy dish that your family will love.
Crispy Summer Summer Veggie Bake Recipe
3/4 cup Panko crumbs (Seasoned works well)
1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
3 1/2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Divided)
2 cups Zucchini cut in 3/4 inch chunks
2 cups Summer Squash cut in 3/4 inch chunks
3/4 cup Thickly sliced vadalia or sweet onions
1 clove garlic (minced)
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. Spray deep cooking pan with non stick spray
3. In a small bowl combine Panko and parmesan cheese and drizzle 2 Tbs of the oil over crumbs and stir to moisten. Set Aside.
4. Toss vegetables including garlic together in a bowl with remaining oil, terragon, salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle 1/3 crumbs into baking pan.
6. Arrange vegetable mixture on sheet on top of the crumbs. In a single layer top with remaining crumbs.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Linda Weeks as seen on The Morning Show.