A blaze broke out at a dance hall on Christmas Day in the central city of Luoyang, China, killing 309 people. Most of the victims were revelers suffocated by smoke.
- 16 dead in blaze at Chinese market
- Blast goes off on road near Kabul airport
- India's highest court rules gay sex illegal
- JPMorgan patents Bitcoin-like payment system
- Customer 'Bill of Rights' created
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- Budget deal aims to avert another shutdown
- Billy Graham's son asks for prayers
- Can veteran Podesta fix White House?