A blaze broke out at a dance hall on Christmas Day in the central city of Luoyang, China, killing 309 people. Most of the victims were revelers suffocated by smoke.
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Holder involved in decision on reporter's emails
- Gas explosion kills 17 children in minivan
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?