4 people are taken to the hospital after ingesting a plant, known to cause hallucinations. Now the Department of Children and Families is involved ... because two children were inside the Westside home. Channel 4's Kumasi Aaron spoke with DCF and neighbors. 00-0514-1935-40AMBER RICHTER/NEIGHBOR 02:57:42-52 It was crazy. Cops all in the yard the ambulance.All I seen was somebody being taken away from overdose.It's been crazy. It's been crazy.That's how Amber Richter describes her morning, when police say 4 adults in the mobile home across the street from her were taken to the hospital. They were "seriously impaired" according to officers, and "totally unaware of their surroundings." Odella Coons watched. ODELLA COONS/NEIGHB OR 02:55:25-32 Inside and outside they tried to come out and they just fall down and have to be go back in and have somebody help them go back in. A neighbor told investigators the four had cut up an Angel Trumpet plant, added it to water, the microwaved it. It's a plant considered poisionus that can cause hallucinations. All this happened investigators say, while two children were inside the home. Luckily they were okay, but Reverend Chris Dixon who lives next door says it's just another close call. REV CHRIS DIXON/NEIGHBOR 03:04:53-0500 It's every and it seems like you can almost set your watch and your calendar every two weeks something happens at this place. That's why Rev. Dixon says he called DCF, fearful for the children. DCF spokesperson John Harrell says the office started investigating a few weeks ago, looking for clues of neglect. But with the latest developments their concerns have increased significantly. JOHN HARRELL/DCF 030942-55 We want to make sure that the children are safe we want to make sure that if there are any services we can provide to help them.There's a lot of other information that we need to get and so we are now actively investigating.