A magnitude 7.7 earthquake has struck off the coast of Canada's British Columbia province, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Flooding kills 1 in San Antonio, Texas
- Giffords to graduates: 'Be bold'
- New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Sources: Fox News knew of phone records subpoena three years ago
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Kerry criticizes Nigeria on human rights
- Moore graduations give respite from tragedy
- Millions march against Monsanto
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri