Linda Weeks of Weekend Works says she got the inspiration for Easter Breakfast Baskets recipe from a dessert, but she wanted to do something similar for breakfast and brunch.
So she came up with Easter Breakfast Baskets. The "basket" is made of hash browns and you can fill it with any type of food you want. Linda suggests scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon, ham, whatever you'd like.
Here are the instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Whisk 1 egg white and a tablespoon of water in a bowl.
3. Take one package of frozen hash browns and combine with water/egg white mixture until coated
4. Spray muffin tins with Pam or other type of non stick spray.
5. Place hash browns in muffin tin, making the middle hollow.
6. Use something round to compact hash browns into basket shape. (Leave the top ragged)
7. Bake hash browns for 30 minutes
If top gets to brown you can tint with foil
Don't worry if baskets are soft when you take them out they will harden.
Fill basket with favorite breakfast foods