Nothing makes your loved one feel more special than with a one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day gift! Linda Weeks shares a perfect treats to give your love this holiday.
Weeks says her Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake is just that, easy, even for the guys.
Here's her recipe:
1/4 Butter (melted)
1 Can (20 oz) Sliced Pineapple, Candied Cherries or Pecan Halves
1/2 Cup Apricot Preserves
1 Box Yellow, vanilla or Pineapple Cake Mix (18.25 oz)
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Spray a 9x13 pan well with baking spray
3. Pour butter into pan
4. Drain Pineapple- reserve 1/4 cup
5. Arrange pineapple slices in bottom of pan, placing a cherry or pecan half in the center of each ring.
6. Combine apricot preserves with reserved pineapple juice-spoon over pineapple slices
7. Prepare cake mix according to directions on box-pour over pineapple
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you'd like to talk with Linda about planning a special event, give her a call at 904-744-0822. Linda shares her recipes and crafts in the Weekend Works segment, every other Sunday on The Morning Show.