Earlier Tuesday, a medical expert for the prosecution testified that brain scans of Victorino and Hunter were normal and could not be used to support the diagnosis of mental illness. Dr. Lawrence Holder of Shands Jacksonville hospital also said the use of PET scans to diagnose mental illnesses is not an established clinical practice.
Killed in the August 2004 slayings were Belanger; Michelle Nathan, 19; Francisco Ayo-Roman, 30; Anthony Vega, 34; Roberto Gonzalez, 28, and Jonathan Gleason, 17. Most of the victims worked at Burger King in Deltona.
- August 1, 2006: Prosecutor Urges Jury To Advise Death Penalty In 6 Slayings
- July 28, 2006: Jury: Should Xbox Killers Get Life Or Death?
- July 25, 2006: 3 'Xbox Murder' Defendants Convicted Of Murder
- July 24, 2006: Deliberations Begin In Xbox Murder Trial
- July 20, 2006: Defendants Deny Killing Anyone In Video Game Slayings
- July 19, 2006: 'Ringleader' Of Xbox Murders Takes Stand In His Defense
- July 18, 2006: State: Victims' Blood On Defendant's Bat, Boots
- July 17, 2006: Investigator: 2 Defendants Admit Beating 6 People Who Were Killed
- July 14, 2006: Judge Denies Mistrial In Xbox Slaying Case
- July 13, 2006: Star Witness In Alleged Xbox Slayings 'Can Say No More'
- July 12, 2006: Prosecutor Details 6 Grisly Slayings In 'Xbox Murder Trial'
- July 5, 2006: St. Johns Jurors Being Chosen To Hear Xbox Murder Trial
- April 10, 2006: Judge Rules Suspect In Deltona Slayings Competent To Stand Trial
- March 2, 2006: Judge Says Deltona Slayings Trial Will Remain In Volusia County
- March 24, 2005: Judge Seals Crime Scene, Autopsy Photos From Deltona Massacre
- February 21, 2005: Accused Ringleader In Deltona Slayings Says He Was Passed Out
- January 7, 2005: Witness In Deltona Slayings Says He Wants to Testify At Trial
- September 29, 2004: Deltona House Where 6 Were Killed Is Up For Sale
- September 14, 2004: Last Of 4 Accused In Deltona Slayings Pleads Not Guilty
- August 9, 2004: Men Accused In Brutal Slayings Denied Bond
- August 7, 2004: Six People Found Dead In Deltona Home