Nixon has pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree murder, kidnapping and armed robbery. He will not be sentenced until the prosecution of all the defendants is complete.
Jurors will return later this month to recommend whether Jackson should spend his life in prison or be put to death.
- May 4, 2007: Defendant: 'I Didn't Know Couple Would Be Killed'
- May 3, 2007: State Calls Star Witness In Double Murder Trial
- May 2, 2007: Disturbing Audio Played In Double Murder Trial
- May 1, 2007: Prosecutors: 'Ringleader' Made 911 Call Posing As Dead Man
- April 30, 2007: Second Man Goes On Trial In Couple's Slaying
- September 15, 2005: Two Suspects In Missing Couple's Murders Extradited
- August 12, 2005: Missing Couple Murder Suspects To Be Tried In Florida
- July 26, 2005: Police: Missing Couple's Graves Dug Several Days Before Being Buried Alive
- July 20, 2005: Medical Examiner: Missing Couple Buried Alive
- July 19, 2005: Family: Missing Couple's Kindness Led To Their Believed Death
- July 17, 2005: Police Recover Bodies Believed To Be Missing Couple
- July 16, 2005: Police: Missing Couple Believed Dead
- July 15, 2005: Police Speaking With 'Persons Of Interest' In Search For Missing Couple
- July 13, 2005: Police Suspect Foul Play In Missing Handicapped Couple's Disappearance
- July 13, 2005: Missing Couple Feared Victims Of Foul Play