The Michigan House of Representatives has approved the second of two right-to-work bills. The bills now go to the governor for his signature.
- Review: NSA snooping should stay in place
- Uproar over Indian diplomat New York arrest
- Insurers ease health care payment deadline
- Does arrested Indian diplomat have immunity?
- Wildfire in California's Big Sur region razes 22 structures
- US delegation to Olympics includes gay athletes
- Reports: Ex-BP engineer convicted on obstruction charge
- Consumer Reports: Prius is best new-car value
- November temps set new global high, NOAA says