The Michigan House of Representatives has approved the second of two right-to-work bills. The bills now go to the governor for his signature.
- Obama heckler: 'Don't call it heckling'
- 6 remain hospitalized after Moore tornado
- Arias jury foreman: Decision 'gut-wrenching'
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- At Naval Academy, Obama addresses assaults
- At least 16 hurt in Atlanta bus accident
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion