"I want to live in Israel," Abor says. He hopes that there, he will get a better understanding of his forefathers.
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Florida gay teen rejects plea deal
- Arias jury foreman: Decision 'gut-wrenching'
- Funeral held for 8-year-old tornado victim
- Truck hit caused bridge collapse, police say
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Grads leave lasting legacy: Integrated prom
- Guns, drugs, in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Obama heckler: 'Don't call it heckling'