The bloodshed has seeped into Lebanon as well, where there have been deadly clashes between pro- and anti-Syrian factions. And Israel's army fired warning shots toward Syria earlier this month after a mortar shell hit one of its military posts.
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Florida gay teen rejects plea deal
- Grads leave lasting legacy: Integrated prom
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- Richard III had uncomfortable resting place