Propane tank sparks house, RV fire

Published On: Sep 24 2012 11:22:16 PM EDT   Updated On: Sep 25 2012 08:32:59 AM EDT
Spann Road house fire
JACKSONVILLE. Fla. -

Crews are battling a house fire on the 13000 block of Spann Road in north Jacksonville.

Jacksonville Fire and Rescue responded to the home just after 8 p.m.

Official said the fire was caused by a propane tank. The tank ignited an RV and the house.

Both are a total loss, officials said.

The family was inside the home at the time of the fire. But everyone got out safely and no one was injured.

Channel 4 has a crew on scene. Check back for more updates.