"I want to address the king and urge him to consider my case and my daughter's case," she said, "because such brutality needs to be punished in order to set a clear example for anyone who dares to abuse and harm their children."
- 'Slave,' 'Hustle' dominate Golden Globe noms
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- George W. Bush encourages Ala. kicker with letter
- IKEA recalls children's wall lamps
- Swim champ gives rival his trophy
- Police: Teens break into mansion, party
- Student, 19, dies in fraternity 'ritual'
- Turkey shuts border to Syria
- Budget deal seeks to lock down database of dead people