"I want to address the king and urge him to consider my case and my daughter's case," she said, "because such brutality needs to be punished in order to set a clear example for anyone who dares to abuse and harm their children."
- How to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- Devastating scenes in Oklahoma City area
- Oklahoma City was hammered by 1999 tornado
- Service in Conn. crash zone resumes Wednesday
- White House chief of staff knew of IRS report
- The Doors' Ray Manzarek dies at 74
- 2nd-term polls: How do Obama, Clinton compare?
- FBI mourns loss of agents during training
- Yahoo buys Tumblr, promises to not 'screw it up'