And of course, always make sure you have good, up to date, anti-virus and malware programs running on your computer.
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- U.N. confirms chemical weapons use in Syria
- North Korea says leader's uncle was executed
- 5 reasons why Congress might pass a budget
- FCC votes to consider lifting cell phone ban
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work