And Chokri Belaid's widow, Basma, told Tunisian state TV: "We are damned. The political struggle is damned in Tunisia. Chokri Belaid sacrificed his soul."
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Nelson Mandela: Churches honor legacy
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas