(CNN) -- Civil defense authorities in Argentina are urging residents of the capital to remain indoors with windows and doors closed due to a foul-smelling and potentially toxic cloud emanating from a container fire at the Buenos Aires port.
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Arias jury foreman: Decision 'gut-wrenching'
- Grads leave lasting legacy: Integrated prom
- Guns, drugs, in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Obama heckler: 'Don't call it heckling'
- 6 remain hospitalized after Moore tornado
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- At Naval Academy, Obama addresses assaults