(CNN) -- Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne announced Friday that his office will appeal a judge's decision to overturn the murder conviction and death sentence of Debra Milke.
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Police search Spokane apartment complex
- IG letter to Geithner: Targeting not among top concerns
- New York slaying considered bias attack
- Tornado touches down in northern Alabama
- Residents return to tornado-hit Texas homes
- White House aims to spend 10% of its time on controversies
- Bernanke's advice for college grads