(CNN) -- A chemical leak Saturday at the Intel complex in Chandler, Arizona, sent 11 people to local hospitals, where they were reported in stable condition, said fire department spokesman Tom Dwiggins. A total of 43 people suffered breathing difficulties and skin and eye irritations. The cause is under investigation, he said.
- 10 whales die, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Media outlets debate using Newtown 911 calls
- Stocks see-saw despite upbeat data
- Reports: Student in custody in Fla. school shooting
- No bond for LAX shooting suspect
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Teen pleads not guilty to murder
- Mexico: Stolen truck had radioactive material
- Obama to young supporters: Talk up ACA