(CNN) -- The Australian radio station that made a prank call to a UK hospital said Tuesday that it would donate at least 500,000 Australian dollars (U.S. $524,000) to a fund for the family of a nurse who apparently killed herself after taking the call from two DJs seeking information on Prince William's wife, Catherine.
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Dispatcher: 50 injured when car hits parade
- Feds probing Connecticut train crash
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Beckham plays final home match
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- France signs same-sex marriage bill into law
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- U.N.: Syria refugee count past 1.5 million