(CNN) -- Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday that the Justice Department did not notify Congress about an investigation involving former CIA Director David Petraeus because the inquiry turned up no threat to national security.
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Ukraine braces for more protests
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Series of blasts kill 24 in Iraq
- Female Egyptian protesters' defender arrested