(CNN) -- Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday that the Justice Department did not notify Congress about an investigation involving former CIA Director David Petraeus because the inquiry turned up no threat to national security.
- Vitamins: Too much of a not-so-good thing?
- 'Landlords from hell' agree to plea deal
- NYC Passerby catches baby falling from awning
- LeBron James, headband to reunite for Game 7
- Patriots player mum on death investigation
- Celeb chef Paula Deen admits using 'N' word
- Actor James Gandolfini dead at age 51
- Blackhawks tie up series after OT Thriller
- Feds: International gambling ring busted