(CNN) -- One of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing -- the man police were looking for Friday -- has a name that is common among people from the North Caucasus, a source with knowledge of the investigation said Friday. That region includes the breakaway Russian republic of Chechnya.
- Prince Harry, vets South Pole race called off
- Oklahoma quake: No damage reported
- 'Deported' from North Korea, American is home
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- Arlington Cemetery short on wreath donations
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip