(CNN) -- The Army has revoked the promotion of Paula Broadwell, the former mistress of David Petraeus, CNN has learned. Broadwell, a major in the Army Reserve, had been approved last August for promotion to lieutenant colonel.
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Arias jury foreman: Decision 'gut-wrenching'
- Grads leave lasting legacy: Integrated prom
- Guns, drugs, in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Obama heckler: 'Don't call it heckling'
- 6 remain hospitalized after Moore tornado
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- At Naval Academy, Obama addresses assaults