(CNN) -- Fifty-two of those injured when Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crashed Saturday at San Francisco International Airport were taken to San Francisco General Hospital, hospital spokeswoman Rachael Kagan said. At least five are in critical condition and five are in serious condition; information on the conditions of the others isn't yet available, Kagan said. Some of the 52 have been released from the hospital, Kagan said.
- Zimmerman's girlfriend: He's not a threat
- Feds charge 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Ukraine opposition office raided amid protest
- Catholic college police officer kills student
- Bob Filner sentenced in assaults on women
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Congress: Deadlines pushed and holiday cheer?
- U.S. military aircraft to aid African mission
- Mandela ceremony draws the world