(CNN) -- Five people hospitalized at San Francisco General Hospital have been upgraded to serious condition, while five others remain in critical condition, a hospital spokeswoman told reporters Saturday. Twenty-four others are still being evaluated for injuries, she said.
- Arctic air brings sub-zero temps to center of U.S.
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Stocks tread water before data deluge
- Fresh fast food strikes planned for Thursday
- Pope: Pray for abducted nuns in Syria
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- New York train crash victims to sue railroad
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death