(CNN) -- China on Tuesday said it "resolutely opposes" North Korea's decision to carry out a new nuclear test. In a statement on its website, the Chinese foreign ministry said it urged Pyongyang to "abide by their promise to denuclearize and take no further action that will worsen the situation."
- Michigan dig resumes in latest hunt for Hoffa
- Pentagon: Women in combat units by 2016
- House passes late-term abortion ban
- Official: 4 Americans killed in Afghanistan
- Brazilian president: Protesters 'being heard'
- Feds charge 3 in Ohio slavery case
- Feds search New York home linked to mobster
- Report: Tornado touches down at Denver airport
- Court explains reason for Knox retrial