(CNN) -- China on Tuesday said it "resolutely opposes" North Korea's decision to carry out a new nuclear test. In a statement on its website, the Chinese foreign ministry said it urged Pyongyang to "abide by their promise to denuclearize and take no further action that will worsen the situation."
- Cameron condemns brutal hacking death
- OKC mayor: 12,000 homes damaged in storm
- Charge: Female cadets at West Point filmed
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- 1 child missing in Minnesota gravel slide
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- James' layup at OT buzzer lifts Heat over Pacers
- Doctor's quick thinking saves patients