(CNN) -- The death toll from a strong earthquake that struck the southwestern Chinese province of Sichuan over the weekend has risen to at least 192 people, state media reported.
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Congress having trouble with health care signup
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- 6 questioned in Mexico radioactive theft
- Rescuers: Stranded whales may be dehydrated